Here in Florida, there’s a wide variety of wildlife local to our area. As unsanitary as they are, these animals aren’t only dangerous to your health, but they can also cause serious damage to the structure of your home. Rodents and wildlife often carry dangerous diseases and parasites and cause millions of dollars in property damage each year.
Let the experts at Fahey keep your loved ones protected from dangerous wildlife and rodents. We offer trapping and exclusion to safely remove wildlife such as raccoons, possums, mice, rats, and more. With each of our services you can always expect:
- A no-obligation inspection and estimate
- A treatment plan designed to effectively eliminate your infestation
- Transparent communication throughout the entire process
- A follow-up from our team after your service to ensure you’re satisfied
When you choose Fahey, you’ll have the peace of mind that you’ll always get the exceptional service you deserve because you’re choosing the top rated company in your area! Don't believe us? We have over 1,400 reviews and a Google+ rating of 4.9!
We Quickly Eliminate Rodents from Your Home
Unique from larger wildlife, rodents can find their way into your home through extremely small, often undetectable openings in your home. Here at Fahey, we specialize in safe rodent exclusion and elimination. We not only take into consideration the structure and setup of your home but the behavior and biology of your specific rodent infestation as well. We use this information to build a unique treatment plan that is the most effective for your needs. Our common techniques include:
- Rodent exclusion. We exclude entry points on the structure with materials so that rodents can no longer gain entry into the building.
- Rodent baiting and trapping. We set traps to eliminate all of the rodents stuck inside your home after our exclusion service.
- Ongoing monitoring and maintenance. The key to keeping a rodent infestation from reoccurring is ongoing monitoring and maintenance by our team of professionals.
After we set traps, we’ll return every other day to monitor our traps and perform additional treatments if needed. What’s more, we’ll also vacuum up any droppings near the entry points to your attic and deodorize the areas where we vacuumed!
Insulation Services for Additional Benefits
Your attic is a warm haven for pests like rodents, especially in the cooler winter months. Once pests like rats, mice, and insects invade your attic, they leave behind feces and other materials, creating a health hazard in your home and putting you and your family at risk. Here at Fahey, we also offer pest control insulation services! Our team will rejuvenate your attic by removing and replacing insulation that's been soiled by rodent droppings and urine. Pest control insulation benefits include:
- Additional protection from pests like roaches, silverfish, and ants
- Removal of soiled insulation and rejuvenation of your attic space
- Reducing your energy bills by keeping your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer
Once your insulation has been replaced, you can rest assured knowing you and your family are protected from the health hazards that can accompany soiled insulation. Our trained technicians provide you with insulation services that are effective and safe, keeping you and your family protected from harm.
Protect Your Family From Harmful Wildlife
Drawn to your home by trash or comfortable areas to nest in, animals like raccoons, armadillos, or possums can easily make your home their own. Known for carrying dangerous diseases, these animals can pose a threat to your pets and family. What’s worse, the longer they’re left undisturbed, the more likely it is that they will breed and attract other pests to your home. Avoid this headache altogether and contact Fahey as soon as you notice a wildlife infestation! With more than 75 years of experience eliminating wildlife from homes, there’s no one more experienced than us. Give us a call today and we can be at your home in no time to:
- Set traps based on the number of animals living in the area. We'll return every other day to check the traps until there are no signs of activity.
- Remove the animal(s) from the property, following all codes and state regulations to ensure it’s done in the safest way possible.
- Clean out the nest, droppings, and food remnants once we remove the animals. We do this to prevent the spread of diseases and bacteria that the animal may be carrying.
- Leave you with the safe, wildlife-free home that you deserve!
Serving Our Community for Over 75 Years!
Here at Fahey, we’ve been a family owned and operated company for over 75 years. From pests to weeds to wildlife and rodents, we’re proud to help solve problems for our neighbors in the community. What’s more, we are the highest rated company in our service area -- meaning when you partner with Fahey, you are partnering with the best of the best! When you have a rodent or wildlife problem, our family is here to help yours with the most effective treatments and best customer service. We are proud to provide our rodent and wildlife services to the following areas in Florida: