It is extremely difficult to rid your home of bed bugs on your own. They are very small in size and difficult to see because they typically hide during the day and only come out at night. What’s more, they breed extremely fast and can spread to several areas in your home in no time. The first step to eliminating bed bugs is to properly identify the infestation. Often confused with fleas, signs of bed bugs include:
- Small blood markings on bedding or mattresses
- Empty molt skins found in the crease of the mattress or in the carpeting
- An unusual musty odor coming from the infected area
- Small red bites usually towards the top of the body
Bed bugs spread very quickly and easily, and are usually brought home after a stay in an infested area. As expert hitchhikers, they can even crawl into your suitcase or simply hitch a ride on your body! There has been a recent resurgence of bed bugs in the United States due in large part to the increase in international and domestic travel. Bed bugs do not discriminate and an infestation can happen to even the cleanest, most well-kept homes!
Free Inspections from Local Experts
We know bed bug infestations are stressful, and that’s why we are happy to offer FREE bed bug inspections. Our bed bug technicians are highly trained and possess the skills and knowledge necessary to pinpoint the exact infestation and ensure complete elimination of ALL bed bugs in your home. Don’t live with a bed bug infestation any longer -- give us a call today for a complimentary inspection!
Fast Elimination With Heat Treatments
Here at Fahey, we offer heat treatments if needed to eliminate all bed bugs in just one visit to your home. This treatment method allows us to minimize the chemicals used when treating your bed bug infestation. Thermal Remediation® is a safe and environmentally-friendly way to kill bed bugs in all stages of their lifecycle, including the adult, egg and larval phases. So, how does heat treatment work?
- After we confirm bed bug activity, we will raise the temperature of the affected room to temperatures between 120 and 135 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Our technicians restrict the upper limit of the temperature to ensure that it does not exceed 135° Fahrenheit, which reduces the possibility of damage to your property and its contents.
- Heating the entire room will ensure that bed bugs in all lifecycles - even the ones strategically hiding out in cracks and crevices - are killed in one fell swoop!
- Our experts use a vacuum to remove any detectable bed bugs after the heat treatment, leaving you with a bed bug-free home!
We Also Offer Fumigation!
Once you discover a bed bug infestation in your home, chances are you don’t want to wait long for relief -- and we don’t blame you! With almost 75 years of experience dealing with bed bugs in Florida, you can trust our team of experts to eliminate your infestation in the most effective, timely manner possible. For severe infestations that affect multiple rooms of the home, fumigation ensures complete elimination of ALL bedbugs and their eggs. Benefits of our bed bug fumigation services include:
- Peace of mind. Our treatments ensure all living bed bugs, as well as their unhatched eggs, are eliminated from your home. With fumigation, you leave a bed bug infested structure and return to a bug-free home!
- Convenience. One of the biggest benefits to fumigation is the minimal preparation that is required compared to alternative bed bug treatment methods.
- Fast elimination. With fumigation, you don’t have to wait several days or weeks with multiple services for elimination. With fumigation, we eliminate bed bugs as fast as possible!
There's no need to throw out your furniture during a bed bug infestation. We also provide furniture fumigation and we may be able to save your possessions and furniture. By treating your furniture in our vault, we’ll be able to stop bed bugs in their tracks, prevent further damage, and save your furniture that would otherwise have been destroyed! Simply drop your furniture off at our property on Friday and let our experts fumigate it in our vault over the weekend. By Monday, your belongings will be completely bed bug-free and ready for pick-up!
Reliable Treatments from Local Experts
Although a bed bug infestation is no reflection of the level of cleanliness of your home or business, we understand that it can be embarrassing. Because of this, we are happy to offer discreet bed bug treatment services. Our equipment and our vehicles have minimal markings and our professionally trained and state-licensed technicians wear plain uniforms. This discreet service gives you one less thing to worry about when it comes to bed bugs! What's more, we've been offering effective bed bug treatments for over 75 years. We are the highest rated pest control company in our service area, and we have over 1,300 reviews and a 4.9 Google+ rating to prove it!
We provide our bed bug treatment services to the following towns and cities in Florida: